Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

2.09.2011

Wikipedia excerpt...

Cabin fever is an idiomatic term for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in, in a small space, with nothing to do, for an extended period (as in a simple country vacation cottage during a long rain or snow). Symptoms include restlessness, irritability, irrational frustration with everyday objects, forgetfulness, laughter, excessive sleeping, distrust of anyone they are with, and an urge to go outside even in the rain, snow or dark.

This is why Michelle came to work today. I cannot STAND being cooped up in the house for any amount of time. And I have no vehicle so that makes it even worse. :) And why Michelle went to work during Super Storm 2011 last week. lol

I'm also bored at work. Apparently no one needs radiant barrier spray if the sun isn't shining. Hmmm. Shop, Jen tells me. Window shop. I don't know how to. I buy, not browse.

Change of subject. I sewed last week! It was a short dress (that I'd bought last summer from Ross for a whopping $12.99) that I added two layers of ruffled lace to make it long. Really long. Maybe I will post a picture later. I wore it on Sunday and felt like an 18th century widow. lol My family had convinced me that it wasn't "too much" so I donned my widow's weeds for church.

Change of subject #2. Still dreaming of Puerto Rico. Or anywhere that has a beach and warm sunshine. Except Cali. lol I think I'm still scarred from my last trip to SoCal.

#3. Thinking of taking a mini vacation in a couple weeks. I need a change of scenery. Since I'm still an illegal alien, it will have to be limited to the states. *sigh* Maybe I need to take the necessary steps to remedy this situation. Yep, I should.

Since this could go on and on, I'll stop here.

Looking forward to revival this weekend. Lord knows we need it!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I liked your widow dress! I didn't realize that it new! Haha, it would be cool if you really played it up and wore a black bonnet.

    ReplyDelete