Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

11.14.2011

A Wander's Musings

Over and over the world will I roam

Until I find my home.

The places I see, the people I meet

Until at last, my home.


I travel from dawn, I travel ‘til dusk.

Seeking a place to call home.

From far East, and then West…and back again

All on my journey t’wards home.


I’ve seen deserts and plains, I’ve lain in the fields

I’ve danced in the brooks and the streams.

I’ve ascended the peaks, I’ve decended them, too

I’ve crossed the wide oceans and seas.


I’ve made friends with a stranger, I’ve walked in his shoes

I’ve shared my secrets and dreams.

I’ve lived like he lived, and loved as he did

Learning things are not always as they seem.


I’ve seen poor beggers on corners, in rain

As the rich man just passes them by.

Then also a poor man who knows not he’s poor

And rich men who do nothing but cry.


Over and over the world have I roamed

Searching for a place to call home.

The places I’ve seen, the Strangers and Friends

Have led me right back to my Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment