Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

11.12.2011

Hmmm.

My creative juices keep flowing! Let's see if I will actually get anything done! :)


So. Since my brother packed up and took off, his room has been somewhat of a "catch all". Not only is the closet my 3rd one (shhhh! Don't tell anyone!), the room is also Mother's work area and her sewing area. It is also the guestroom. Should we ever have any. Not that we have many.

I pieced together the items above and I'm happy they look nice together because I already have them!

Mother would like a photo collage on one wall as well. I'm thinking of painting one wall a turquoise shade and having navy, turquoise, black and white being the main colors for the room. The problem will be to try to keep the room looking decent and not reverting back to a storage shed! (I admit, I store some junk in there, too.)

I ♥ this idea for above the sleeper sofa! We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment