Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

9.15.2010

Modest Style...Holy Chic!

So I am in love with clothes. Staring at my 3 closets makes me smile. Sometimes. If I can't find anything to wear, then I hate my closets but that's not very often. I adore shopping! Clothes or accessories, whatever! So I decided to blog about outfits. :) I have so much fun putting things together to form my daily attire! Over the next couple days/weeks/months (who knows?!) I'll blog different styles and trends and just have plain fun! (pssst...I wanted to have a catchy name for these series of posts and the first thing that came to mind was...Holy Chic! Hmmm...should I?!)

So here's the first. Day at the office. I wear business casual nearly every day on the job just because I can! I used to work retail and had to dress for comfort and stay in dress code...not an easy task. But now I get to wear heels! Everyday! Most people here at work look at me like I'm nuts but the added 3-4 (sometimes more!) height gives me extra confidence! Don't ask why, I don't feel like analyzing that. lol




Skirt - Jones Wear Long Slim Skirt - JC Penney $34.99 (Orig. $50)
Blouse - Loop Front Shirt - The Gap $49.99 (Orig. $59.50)
Shoes - Nine and Co. "Arabelle" JC Penney $39.99 (Orig. $80!)
Belt - Rosette Ruched Belt, Forever 21 $20.80
Handbag - Ruffled Corsage Tote Bag, Newport News $44.00

3 comments:

  1. "Staring at my 3 closets makes me smile" - bahahaha! my 2 closets make me smile too... this post also caused me to smile!

    Yes Yes Yes, keep Holy Chic!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. It's like playing virtual Barbie again!

    ReplyDelete