Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

9.28.2011

Baaaaa! Baaaaa! Baaaaaa!



So...Jen and I are goofing off like normal right now. Nothing new.

Somehow we began discussing a dream I had last week about a beeeyoootiful baby girl. (With a head full of thick, jet black hair. Mustn't leave that out.)

**Oh, by the way, if you're not a baby lover, please disregard this post. ;)**

Where was I?

Ah yes, the dream. The baby was not mine, for several obvious reasons not important to this post, and it was a brief dream but for some reason we are talking about it.

I just now admitted that I am a baby addict. Well, I've always known it. Well, at least since I was, oh, five?! :) But yes, I've just come the the realization that I am one of those crazy women who smile at random children in public, dream about them (twice now in one week) and unconsciously rock them when someone else is holding them and they are fussing and or sleepy.

Yes, I want a child.

I tried to bring up artificial insemination to my father a couple years ago. That didn't go so well. Bummer.

Anyhoo. So, in jest, I say to Jen, "Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a baby addict."

Jen replies this - I would’ve made you join BAA {Baby Addicts Anonymous} looooong ago.

Friends are grand, eh? She' s now going into something else...more sinister. I'll leave that part out.

So then I says we need a logo for our new group (she's in it, too) and VIOLA! :) Yes, I am pathetic but I think I can market this! lololol

I can get the logo printed on lapel buttons, round stickers...

2 comments: