Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

7.28.2009

Ahem...

So I changed my blog. I get bored with stuff easily! I'm not like Jen, Elissa and Rhonda who can socialize online like nobody's business! I'm kinda like, "Hey! How are you?!" Okay...well. Nice talking to you!" That's about the extent of my blogs. No lie. Oh and don't e-mail me...I have (hold on...let me check) 1282 messages in my inbox. I hate e-mail! I'm not any better at texting either.

So...I changed my blog. Now I have a place, an online space...for which to post my poetry! Whoo Hoo. But hey! It's different, right?! No? Okay, but it's my blog and since I decided I want to post my poems, songs and just plain ramblings...by golly, I shall!

Soon!
♥ Shelley Dianne

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, i can "socialize online like nobody's business"?? okay, i didn't know that.

    hey, you can go into the archives for some back-in-the-day poetry!

    aha! i just googled how to do that cute nifty heart you did above. always wondered about that....
    ♥ jen!

    ReplyDelete