Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

12.09.2010

Winter!

While the first official day of winter for 2010 isn’t until Dec. 21st, it’s "winter enough" for me right now to update my blog!


I’m looking forward to…


Making fires! In the fireplace, of course.

Our Annual GTAC Youth Holiday Party! AKA, hanging out until the wee hours of the morning at someone’s house.

My brother and sister-in-law coming to town!

Wearing boots and pretty scarves all the time!

Buying boots and pretty scarves! (all the time! No, not really...)

Eating pecan pie! (why is it that I can’t get anyone to make me a good pecan pie in the summer? I don’t get it…)

The family getting together! (Yay! Wayne’s coming home!)

Snow! (if only Texas will cooperate this season…)

Curling up in my warm, soft, feather filled bed with a couple of good books!

Days off from work! Praise God!

Spending a special December 31st with people who mean the world to me. Even though it’s IMPOSSIBLE to find a white outfit this time of year!


And plenty more but I can’t think of anything else right now so you just have to take my work for it. And I have to go back to actually working. Since I am on the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment