Ladies In Waiting

Becoming beautiful from the inside out...

9.16.2010

Holy Chic Part II

Okay, so I’ll post another ensemble since I’m sitting here at work, bored by FB posts and the lack of calls.

Hmmm…what shall we try next? Oh, I know! Texas, guess what?! The State Fair is almost here! I always say that I’m not going unless I have a man by the time it comes around again. Welp, no man. But I’m probably still going to go. I mean, who can resist all those screaming children? The vendors calling out their wares? The pungent odor of the livestock? The streets and parking lots crawling with people? The rides that were created to induce vomiting? And oh, the food! I mean, where else can you buy fried beer?! Or fried cheesecake? Or…you get the point. But it’s still fun. In my opinion. Gotta stay long enough to watch the lights dance to Cowboy Troy’s “I Play Chicken With the Train”. The reason I say that I’m not going unless I have a man is because going to the great State Fair of Texas is ridiculously and hideously expensive!!! Mercy! I need a man with deep pockets to foot my bill. Any takers? Just kidding. Not really.


Anyways, IF I go to the fair this year, maybe I’ll be rocking this look. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. how ironic that i dressed like a hick today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. si! we had a "dress western" contest. i didn't win but they had cruddy gift cards so it was ok. :)

    ReplyDelete